Our fires have changed! They are now hotter, produce more smoke, and spread faster. But have we adapted our firefighting tactics?
During the “Let’s Be Open-Minded” conference, our instructors present the latest innovations in firefighting tactics to better adapt our response to this new reality. In this interactive conference, we cover various concepts, including:
- The importance of adapting firefighting tactics;
- The dangers of modern fires in buildings;
- Results from research conducted by recognized organizations;
- Notions of controlled ventilation and water application;
- Real-life cases involving new types of thermal phenomena;
These different approaches not only make us more effective in our firefighting efforts but, most importantly, safer for our firefighting teams!
Contact us to learn how you can host this conference in your municipality.
Demande d'information (EN)
No conditions apply.