This is a unique opportunity to enhance your knowledge on current topics and challenges that firefighters face in their operations. Guest speakers will share their expertise on various subjects related to the current realities in the fire services.
Come and learn more about:
- Risks and challenges related to renewable energies
- The transitional attack: Lessons learned after 10 years of implementation
- Ventilation control
- Intervention management: The SLICE-RS model
- The change agent: an ally within the fire service
- March: 15 2024 – Region of Quebec
- October: 25 2024 – Region of Montreal
Demande d'information (EN)
No conditions apply.